Thursday, November 8, 2007

Friends In High Places..




This post is in response to Bobby tagging me, among others, with 'The Blogging For Friendship Writing Project'. Well, I apologise for being so late with this one.My PC went on the blink and I lost everything.I am back again though, and at last able to post this one up.

From Bobby's Site:

'The rules are simple. Write a post promoting goodness and friendship in the blogosphere. If some of you have any ideas on how or why Google should be boycotted, by all means, please do so. Keep in mind this isn’t about hating Google, it’s about solutions and friendships.

Once you are done, leave me a comment with the url of your post. Be creative and show your love! I am tagging a lot of you! Feel free to double tag the same people. That’ll make it even better. You don’t have to tag anyone if you don’t want to. Write something positive for our friendship and the betterment of humanity.' (end)

Well, thats a cool idea, having a Project to promote friendship in the BlogoSphere.

While I was away,my online buddies were all busy blogging like little beavers.I am totally amazed at the amount of writing talent and humor and creativity that abounds in the BlogoSphere.I was fortunate to come across many interesting and funny and thought provoking posts on my return from PC Exile.

My Trucker buddy Robert is one of the funniest people I know! He featured a yummy Po-Boy sandwich recipe on his blog,just for me ! Robert, thanks so much,it looks interesting, not to mention delicious. I fully intend to give that recipe a try here at home and will throw away my diet plan,lol,just to taste it..
Robert, you are such a talented writer and I find your posts so entertaining,to say the least. I must add, meeting you in the Sphere has been one of my better experiences. Why ? Because I can count on your humor to brighten my dullest days...Thanks so much for your amazing posts and all the fun you bring to blogging!

Rolando, Mister R...what can I say ? You are one of the Brighter Lights of the blogging world.A friend so many have come to know and respect and love! I am happy and honoured to have you as a friend myself and for all the help you have provided me lately, well, Rolando...I just want to say thanks so very much...
You bring lots of warmth,kindness and humor to the Sphere, it wouldnt be the same without you ( at least, not for me ! )...Your site is a bit like a second home to me :)



SpeedCat, ...whenever I visit your site, I laugh out loud! Your funny pictures and hilarious posts always leave me feeling goofy and they chase away any low moods that may be lurking in my mind.You also have the amazing ability to post all your tags and awards at a Super-Fast pace, hey I cant keep up! No wonder they call you Speedy, oh, and thanks for all the fun you have added to the Blogosphere !Speedy,You Rock !

And to Team Nafasg, it was wonderful to read how you blended that tag I passed your way and made it all into one awesome article.The topic is certainly one that many of us need to read and learn from !
I have lots of catching up to do at your place, Guys ,And I cant wait to read everything there.Thanks for so much for the wonderful work you do.Through your words, you have an incredible way of teaching people while reaching deep into their hearts!
( Team NAFASG also took part in this tag and wrote a heartfelt post honoring all their dear friends.The badge I am using in this post was designed by them and links back to the post they wrote.)
We Stand As One
Other Blogs I adore include:

Erina..AN INKPOT OF FRIENDSHIP AND AMAZING TALENT.

Mariuca.. CONGRATS ON YOUR HUNDREDTH POST,LADY M.

Janice.. A SUPER BLOGGER AND AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL.

Colin..AWESOME BLOGGER AND NEW BUDDY.

Bobby...CHARACTER, HUMOR.INFORMATIVE.

Mr Fong...MYSTERIOUS TEACHER, FULL OF HUMOR AND FUN.

Auntie Dar..ALWAYS RELAXED, WARM ,FUNNY AND DOWN TO EARTH.

Gurushabad..SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE,LIGHT AND BEAUTY.

Sam Chan..LIFE AND HOW TO LIVE IT WELL.

La Chanson de Phoenix..INSPIRING LADY WHO ALWAYS SPEAKS FROM THE HEART.

Aaron Cook..A WONDERFUL CHARACTER,HELPFUL,AN AWESOME BLOGGER.

Nihal...ENTERTAINING,FRIENDLY,HELPFUL AND INSPIRING.

The Sandman ..TALENTED AUTHOR AND FRIEND.SWEETER THAN SHUGGAH.


So many amazing bloggers that I am blessed to know. Thanks so much for all your kindness and support during my months of blogging. My online adventure wouldnt shine nearly so bright if ALL of you werent in it! Through the good and the bad, you are always there..somewhere,lol, out there in the Sphere, hey, I can see you, truly I can ..

If I had to EVER leave off blogging,I would feel a hole in my heart for the longest time.Just browsing around,checking out various blogs and seeing what the buzz is all about...well, that makes my days extra special.You Guys Rock..and always inspire me to do my Best.

As for writing anything regarding Google, well, I'll just say 'Hey Google, thanks for the page rank shuffle, glad mine and all my buddies went up! If tomorrow it goes down again,well ...I dont really care A BLOT ! :)

Have the best week evah !
Jesse*HUGZ*

P.S... and as for tagging anyone, well, I am not too sure about the deadline for this Writing Project of Bobby's...so I will hold off tagging anyone till I find out from him.





Turbo Tagger